Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me. Beware, I will be bragging.



GASP! WHAT?! You forgot about my birthday?!?!? Nah. You didn't. It's in three more weeks. BUT, my amazing husband couldn't stand it anymore and gave me my present early (mostly my idea actually). So, he got me this really great camera that is fancy and amazing and I really have no idea how to use it yet. I asked for a camera for my birthday because he uses our camera for work and it's never at home. So, I was ecstatic to get my own, and not just any camera but a Canon Rebel XS EF-S 18-55 IS Kit! YEE HAW! AND HERE'S THE KICKER.... just when you're really starting to get jealous.... my lovely Brian contacted our wedding photographer months ago as he was researching my present to ask him what he thought he should get me. For those who haven't seen my wedding pictures, they are breathtaking, and Mr. Fred Calma is a mastermind. ANYWAYS, Fred told Brian that once I got my camera that I need to give him a call and he would take me out and show me how to use it!!! HOLY POOP!!! I almost wet my pants when I heard this! Lessons from a genius?!!! AGH! I can't stand it!!! I really do have the best husband ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!! Have you all set up a time yet?? Mind if I tag a long :) hehe