Sunday, August 9, 2009

Calfornia: Days 2 & 3 (DISNEYLAND!!)

First off, Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth. You might have thought different after looking at Calvin's face when I told him we weren't buying him that $12 balloon, but otherwise, the happiest place. We spent two full days at both parks, which ended up being one and a half days at Disneyland and about 4 hours at California Adventure. There just wasn't enough time!! We had a ridiculous amount of fun. The rides were great. Kameron loved the tea cups and Dumbo. Calvin loved Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribean (who would have thought!). Brian was able to go on a few grown-up rides with his family since I'm pregnant and not really a thrill seeker these days. My favorite was Nemo, if that tells you anything. : ) It was great. The fireworks show at night was unlike anything I have EVER seen. I literally had tears welled up in my eyes the whole time, it was so magical. We had a a great time with our extended family!

No comments: