Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

We took the kids this last week to a "farm" out by our house to pick out pumpkins. Calvin had to go to the bathroom the whole 10 minutes we were there and had to remind me every 10 seconds of that fact. Annabelle insisted on eating the straw off the ground, and Kameron enjoyed picking up pumpkins and intentionally dropping them on the ground (sorry farmers!!). All in all, a successful trip I think. 






This is where she picked it up.... and I'll let your imagination figure out 
what happened after that.

My little pumpkin.




He claimed his pumpkin. Of course it was the 
biggest one he could find.



Notice the extra load on the right leg. He's such a good daddy. : )


He actually wheeled the whole thing out to the car. 
I love having older children. So helpful. : ) 


Proof that I was there. 


Calvin took this picture. It took a 5 minute lecture on 
how to hold my camera and all the awful things 
that will happen if he dropped it. I was pretty
 impressed with the outcome.

1 comment:

McAnally Family said...

Very cute pictures!! Calvin took a really good picture of you 2! ;)