Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mrs. Bojangles

I've been really wanting to take a dance class for the last couple of years. I danced a lot growing up and I've been atempting to lose the last of the baby weight so I wouldn't completely embarass myself if I walked into a dance studio. Well, economic times are tough and I don't see us spending money on dance classes anytime soon. Sad for me. To cheer myself up, I went up into the attic yesterday and brought my bag down that has all my dance shoes in it. I strapped on my tap shoes, plopped Kameron into her jumper, and went to town on our kitchen floor. I was having a BLAST. Here is the reaction I get from my family...

Kameron: shreiking in delight (not sure if she's laughing at me, or with me)

Benson: he is FREAKING OUT, running around the house in circles at 25 miles/hour (out of fear, maybe?)

Brian: blank stare. Not sure what that means.

My Dad when I told him on the phone today what I did: "Ya even got any talent left in those feet?" he asks.

CRUSH MY DREAMS EVERYONE!!! CRUSH THEM!!!!! YOU CAN'T BREAK ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney called, she wants you in her next video!!
I love your post..you're so funny! I wish I could have seen the groovin' happenin' today. If I were you, I'd take the class- skinnier butt or not because the class will definitely MAKE it look skinny AND you get to dance at the same time! Oh- I have an idea- come to our rockin' FREE zumba class on Mon Wed and Fri at 9 am- babies welcome.