Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My how times have changed.

I was talking to someone recently about my goals that I had back in high school. I had made a list at the time of all the things I wanted to accomplish before I die. My list is quite different these days. What a sign of the times....

Teenage List of Life Goals
1. Be a back-up dancer in a Britney Spears video
2. Model in a hair commercial
3. Oh, yeah, go to college
4. Stand on top of the tallest building (creative I know)


Current List of Life Goals
1. Take a shower by 9:00am
2. Lose the last 5 pounds off my butt
3. Birth enough children to make a baseball team
4. Vaccum this month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see some teenage hair now to see how worthy you would have been for a hair commercial! You definitely have great hair now so Im sure its a goal you can still reach!
I swept the floor today! YES!