Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm up in the gym, workin' on my fitness

Okay, as some of you know, I have spent the last year getting my butt in shape. I have definitely relaxed in that department for the last month or so and sigh... it shows. The scale does not lie. SO. That being said, I have a new goal in mind, and I thought I would include all of my closest million friends on the internet in my journey. I am here to tell you how I'm going to do it. Because I AM going to do it. And as an extra incentive, my hubs said if I reach my goal, I get a shopping spree. That certainly gets my butt out of bed. So here's the info....

GOAL: 120lbs by November 30th. I'm currently at 134. Which is sad to me because I had gotten down to 127 a few months ago.

HOW I'M GOING TO DO IT:
Drink 3 liters of water/day
Work out 6 days/week (4 days cardio, 2 days weights/abs)
MOST IMPORTANT: Eat whole foods only, no processed, small meals  every 3 hours of protein/carbs. No calorie counting.

I'm going to spend this first week detoxing, so that means I'm going to cut out dairy and yeast to help get my body back on track. Then I'll add those things back in. I also start my morning with hot water with fresh lemon juice (that also helps your body get rid of the toxins). So this is it. If you want to try it with me, LET'S DO IT!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your plan! My goal is also 120! I have fluctuated between 123 and 127 for the past year but I know I can lose more and get toned! I love your ideas! I will definitely have to use some of them!!!