Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oct 4th 2011

Recap of yesterday: work outs were awesome, I was surprised that I had the energy to get through both. I was so tired by 5:00pm though. And sore. Food was good, I stuck to the plan although by 2:00 I was SO hungry and the carrots just weren't cutting it. I ended up pacing the house most of the afternoon, trying to stay out of the kitchen. I need to make some changes for today to keep my metabolism up and keep from being miserable. : ) I think my body is in slight shock. All I could think about at the end of the day was cheese. And chocolate. I just need to keep pushing through... Also, note to self: go to bed EARLIER. We stayed up late watching a movie and the 5:15 alarm this morning was not effective. My workout was pathetic. I will be making a goal to get back out to the garage later today to try and make up for it.

TODAY

Food:
B: Green smoothie- different fruits added (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
Snack: carrots & hummus
L: leftover green smoothie
Snack: whole wheat wrap w/apples & peanut butter
D: Roast, asparagus, roasted root vegetables (sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips, garlic)

Workout:
P90X Legs and back
          Ab Ripper

No comments: