Friday, October 7, 2011

Whew, so I'm down 2 pounds this week (so far), I'm feeling great, minus wanting to pass out on the couch at 8:00 every night. I feel like my body is trying to fight off a cold so I'm busting out the Zicam and extra vitamin C. It seems like every time I get into a great workout routine, I get sick. I understand that my body's immune system is being strained, but still. So annoying. That being said here is today's plan....

Food:
B: Oatmeal w/apples & cinnamon (I need a change-up from the smoothie for a day), grapefruit
Snack: banana & 1 tbs Peanut Butter
L: spicy chicken breast w/spinach, kale, avocado, and salsa
Snack: carrots
D: white chicken chili (see recipe at yesterday's post)

Workout:
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - level 3 (holy moly, that kicked my butt this morning which is great for a 20 minute workout)

AND BONUS: I'm going to start training for a half marathon next week. I've always hated running but I am determined to start loving it!

No comments: