Wednesday, October 5, 2011

YESTERDAY:
Never got back out to the garage to work out, which I was kicking my self all day about. I did however manage to drop a gigantic can of pineapple on the top of my foot, which immediately swelled up and turned purple. AWESOME. It was throbbing the majority of the night, but feels 100 times better today. Mostly stuck to the food plan.  I went to pull the roast out of the fridge that I bought late last week and the thing had already gone bad. So I swapped tonights dinner for last night. Last night was chinese spiced flank steak with grilled peppers over quinoa & wheat berries (costco has this frozen ready-made stuff that is awesome). Having not worked out very well, my appetite was much more in the normal range and I actually didn't even eat yesterday's afternoon snack just because I didn't even realize I was hungry until dinner time. I'm sure today will be different considering I have two workouts. Speaking of today:

FOOD:
Same menu as yesterday, but I have some extra fruit to eat in the fridge, so I'll probably work in some plums or grapefruit somewhere along the way

WORKOUT:
P90X Cardio X
Zumba at the church

No comments: